samedi 22 mars 2008

Stargate meme

I'd love to see your answer so come on do it but not sing please *LOL*

1. Who is your favorite SG-1 character?
Tough. Can't choose so Sam and Jack

2. Who is your favorite Atlantis character?
Rodney

3. What is your favorite SG-1 episode?
This is impossible to answer! How do you choose? Solitudes, In The Line Of Duty, Heroes, Window Of Opportunity, Divide and conquer, and URGO - but I love so much episode! Seriously, right now I can't make up a list so much in my head, that's spin *lol*

4. Who is your favorite villain? (in SG-1)
Ba'al

5. Who is your favourite villain? (in Atlantis)
I don't know that much SGA so Todd.


6. P-90 or Zat?
Zat

7. You'll be...Jaffa or Tok'ra?
Tok'ra

8. Goa'uld mother ship or X-303?
X-303

9. Ori or Ancient?
Ancient

10. Who is the best O'Neill.. Kurt Russell or Richard Dean Anderson?
Richard Dean Anderson

11. The best Daniel Jackson...James Spader or Michael Shanks?
Michael Shanks

12. Asgard or Replicator?
Asgard

13. Who is the best leader of Atlantis, Weir or Carter?
Sam is one my most favourite characters and I'm happy she has had the chance to be the leader on Atlantis but her place is with SG-1 and she had be the leader only for 1 year so err Joker *lol*

14. Who is best leader of the SGC...Hammond, O'Neill, Weir or Landry?
Hammond of Texas

15. Jonas Quinn or Vala Mal Doran?
Oh I hesitated cause I really apreciate Jonas, but Vala is so Funny, and the relationship with Daneil is so...she know how annoyed him.Yep my answer is Vala ^_^'

16. Col. Mitchell or Dr. Fraiser?
Janet all the way =)

17. Who would you kill first...Apophis, Baal, Cronos, Hathor, Yu or Anubis?
Cronos

18. Keller or Beckett?
Keller because I've only watched season 4 entirely

19. In a 1 on 1 fight, who would win...Teal'c or Ronon?
Teal'c

20. What is your favourite Atlantis episode?
Tao of Rodney,
The Rodney show but I love Trio

21. Carter or McKay?
Carter

22. Dr. Bill Lee or Radek Zelenka?
Lee

23. Stargate the movie (1994) or The Ark Of Truth?
Stargate the movie (1994), it's because of this one that SG1 do exist :p, but I wait July, after that date ask me again ;o)

24. Major Lorne or Major Davis?
Err Joker too :-o

26.Who is the best couple : O’Neill-Carter, Daniel-Sha’Re, Daniel-Vala,
Teal’c-Ishta?
Sam/Jack =)


27.Who is the best ‘’Atlantis’’ couple : Sheppard-Weir, Sheppard-Teyla,
Ronon-Keller or Mckay-Carter?
McKay/Carter *lol* (hey i'm not a lesbian!!! XD)

28.ZPM or Naquadah generator?
ZPM

28.Sheppard or Mitchell?
Mitchell.

29.F-302s or Jumpers?
Oh, jumper, for sure, you only have to think d'ohhh

30.Goa’uld mothership or Wraith mothership?
Wraith, more scary mwaaaaaaaa

31.Ancient warship or Ori warship?
Ancient.

32.Orlin or Oma Desala?
OMA

33.Maybourne or Kinsey?
Maybourne. I love to hate Maybourne. Jack/Maybourbe great


34.Rya’c or Skaara?
Skaara

35.Chaka or Warrick?
Warrick, he is so funny, nuts ^^'

36.Shau’Nac, Drey’Auc or Ishta?
Shau'nac

37.Anise or Martouf?
Martouf. He was so cute. and Anise had try to kiss Jack *anger* lol

38.If Amanda Tapping hadn’t played Carter in SG-1, who would you choose?
I have no idea. She IS so Carter. I can't see anyone else but her.

39.Same as no38 with Michael Shanks?
Even after saw the movie with James Spader, I think he really made a great job,I can't see no one else

40.With Christopher Judge?
He's so Teal'C, If you are able to see someone else, let me know, cause I can't. yeah, I love repeat my self

41.With Richard Dean Anderson?
Do I have tell the same thing over and over ?? Seriously, RDA IS O'Neill, like He IS MacGyver (don't use 'was' cause when I saw someone and I tell him RDA they said to me: who ?!! and I said : you know MacGyver !! oh him *lol*) *headdesk*


42. and finally, SG-1 or Atlantis?
SG-1 yeahhhhh

Aucun commentaire: